Wrong Positioning Causes Acute Malpractice

  Yeah, it's good Friday and Holy Saturday with us. I attended night service yesterday and you could not believe what they have turned the church into in the name of being desperate. 


I was sitting outside the church verandah for inside was full and the only place I saw sit to sit was outside the church looking in through the window. And this priest walked in and heading towards he back where they will start events from stopped directly opposite me and looked towards the alter and around. I just knew it was me he was sending signs to his dogs about.


Of course I pretended to be ignorant of what was going on. What do you gain by showing your enemy that you know he is interested in you? Nothing only a headache. The idea is to tell him hey! I am ignorant of your moves and you can go ahead with your plots against me and swallow me up.

I later saw some people lingering unnecessary around me and some stupid dogs he sent to monitor me misbehaving. That was when I figured what they were after. Gay.

Chinese dogs sending their own dogs to shadow me to prove their foreign master right.

  Doesn't it sounds funny that catholic priest will be more loyal to Beijing and Riyadh than Vatican?


Funny things happen but this discovery must be one of the funniest story of the century. If you had been following me in other medium account, you would gotten the gist.

Instructions from Vatican are ignored and ones from Beijing and Mecca obeyed with immediate alacrity. It's sign, mighty one that the Satan and guys are not here to play jokes, or for fun. They are on serious business.

If it is in my power to add or minus in that their arena, ha! I would committed one act you would heard from your end but I don't have that power. Only one of defence. Some people on white should be where they found themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things Do Happen When Push Comes To Shove

Optimal Name Madness

Spiritual Guards VS Community Policing